I thought it was Joey Heisman there for a minute. I remember seeing Shockley get injured the other night, it was pretty nasty looking.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I thought it was Joey Heisman there for a minute. I remember seeing Shockley get injured the other night, it was pretty nasty looking.
falcons are screwed
They got Joey Harrington everything will be alright. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Reeking of awesomeness!
Damn, looks like gettin rid of Schaub was a BAD idea
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, looks like gettin rid of Schaub was a BAD idea </div></div>
yes it was
joey heisman?? are you kidding me
that team wont win 6 games
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Ive said from Day 1 that Schaub gave them the best chance to succeed.
come on...if joey can't win in detroit...he can't win anywhere...ha
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, looks like gettin rid of Schaub was a BAD idea </div></div>
Looks like drafting one of the THUG brothers was the teams worst move...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
They could have just did the simple thing and drafted Ladanian Tomlinson and Drew Brees. The Chargers used to be a laughing stock after the Leaf fiasco now they are laughing pretty hard at the Vicks and Mannings.
Bookmarks